The Sleepyhead Program is a guided video course designed to fix your insomnia for good.
The course has been created and developed by world-leading Specialist Sleep Physiologist Stephanie Romiszewski (MSc. Behavioural Sleep Medicine, BSc. Psychology)
The video program, which lasts for a minimum of 4 weeks, is made up of 4 core video sessions in which Stephanie will give you the keys to help you entirely reconstruct your sleep.
Alongside these core sessions, you will also get:
- Answers to the many questions you may have throughout the course.
- The Sleepyhead Program course books containing all the guidance you need to help you further improve your sleep.
- The specially designed and adapted Sleepyhead Program Sleep diaries and Sleep Tracker.
- Access to 4 live video Questions and Answers sessions with Stephanie Romiszewski. These sessions allow you to get extra advice, answers to your questions and support.
- Access to a private Facebook group with other people going through the program. The group is a great place to get support, share experiences and find friends going through the very same thing as you.
- Ongoing support.