“I’ve tried absolutely everything. I feel I’m going crazy.”
“I’ve tried absolutely everything. I feel I’m going crazy.”
Insomnia will ruin more than just your sleep… You feel you are no longer in control.
Insomnia ruins more than just your sleep…
It affects your entirely life.
If you suffer from chronic insomnia you’ve likely tried every sleep aid thinkable.
You’ve probably also experienced the following (and maybe still do):
- A sense that your body just doesn’t know how to sleep.
- Bitter disappointment every time a promising sleep aid fails to work.
- Feeling as though you’re alone…
- Jealousy towards good sleepers.
- Obsessing with sleep rituals to the point you’ve adapted your whole life around them.
- Hating your bed, feeling it’s a place of misery.
- Feeling scared you’re never going to sleep again.
- Feeling you’re incurable: all the aids that work for others don’t work for you
- A sense you need to protect the little sleep you have left
Meet Grace, she’s lived with chronic insomnia for over 25 years.
“For years I’d been looking for something to help with my sleep issue. I tried sleep aid after sleep aid. You name it, I had tried it. Most failed miserably! Some worked for a short while, but then, as always, would quickly end up not working.
Then I remember one night, looking at the clock, it was 2.30 am and I still hadn’t slept. I felt completely alone, like I was the only person in the world awake, in a world where normal people sleep. I was getting lonelier and completely powerless. My work was badly affected. I felt it was starting to impact on my mental health.”
Then, after years of struggle and pain, she found the solution she didn’t think existed.
“I’d heard about Stephanie Romiszewski’s insomnia course a while back but didn’t think it would work for me. Even though, deep down, I felt it wouldn’t work I signed up. I felt as though I would give it one last attempt. I had nothing to lose.
I feel so much healthier, my lifestyle as a whole has got healthier. I’m better at work, I’m better with my friends and my family. I go out more, I spend more time with people. I have energy.”
If you don’t know what it’s like not sleep, it might sound dramatic to hear this course was life changing… I can’t stress enough the difference being able to sleep better makes to all aspects of your life.”
Grace L., England
The Sleepyhead Program: a course created by a world-leading sleep expert
A new life awaits
Each week, over the 4 week long course, you’ll get access to a new series of videos and exercises. Slowly taking you from insomnia to a healthy sound sleep.
- The 5 step process that will reset your sleep.
- The sleep building exercise that will help grow the length and depth of your sleep.
- The 5-minute, counterintuitive techniquethat will help you overcome middle of the night sleep anxiety.
- The systematic approach to end the “racing mind”.
- The habit that sets your brain up for a restorative night’s sleep.
- The approach that helps keep work off your mind at night.
- How to ensure ongoing quality sleep and avoid relapses.
This course won’t just bring healthy, restorative sleep. As a result it will also change your life:
- your mood and relationship with others.
- your performance and happiness at work.
- your physical and mental health and wellbeing.
- your energy levels to do things and spend time with others.
The absolute self-gift
It is without doubt one of the best things you could do for yourself.
The course is designed to work around your timetable: you can access the videos from any device; computer, tablet or smartphone.
Watch at your own pace, from the comfort of your own home (or on your daily commute).
We trust we will rid you of insomnia. So much so that we guarantee our results.
If for any reason whatsoever you aren’t thrilled with your new life, we’ll send you your money back.
Just send us an email within 60 days of your purchase and you’ll receive a full refund.
On the other side of this 4 week program is a new life awaiting you.
A few course snippets
The Sound Sleep Guarantee
We know all too well how debilitating insomnia is. We don’t want to add any anxiety to your decision of taking action.
We want to make your decision a no-brainer, which is why we’re offering a 60-day full money back guarantee.
No complex terms and conditions, no exceptions…
Just email us, and ask for a refund, you won’t even have to give us a reason.
What People Say
Frequently Asked Questions
It is vital to understand that this course is NOT an overnight cure.
If you are expecting this course to treat insomnia in a few days, you will be disappointed and this course is not for you.
It will require some commitment on your part throughout the 4 weeks.
If you can not commit to 4 weeks, this course will sadly not help you.
In certain cases, the course will need to be tailored to your specificities. This is the case if you are suffering from any of the following:
- Sleep apnea
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Diagnosed chronic fatigue
This will also be the case if sleep consistency is a struggle due to your circumstances such as:
- Working night shifts
- Parent of a baby yet to sleep full nights
This is dependant on the pace at which you follow the program.
If you do a module a week over 4 weeks you can expect:
Week 2 to 4: first changes then constant improvement
Week 4-6: Profound lasting change
Altering sleep may happen for you quickly, but the mindset behind what you are doing takes time.
Stephanie’s Behavioural Sleep Medicine Course has demonstrated success rates of above 90%.
By far, the single most important reason it has not been successful for less than 10% of sufferers is abandonment.
There are NO special conditions whatsoever…
If you are not delighted with the course and you have not found a new sleep and a new life, email us and we will refund you 100% of your payment back.
No questions asked.
Some people feel they should take time off their usual responsibilities to do the course. In fact, the opposite is true.
Having a structured routine of work, social life and healthy habits only helps aid the course and adds as a distraction when things get tough. Your body needs routine – so if you don’t really have one, create one for the course so you have other focuses.
Some people find they need to learn what they need to do first and take some time digesting this before they start, or something major is about to happen in their lives that would not be conducive to treatment such as moving house, having a baby or other potentially stressful life events. It’s ok to learn first and do later. Sometimes this is the best way. Choose what’s right for you, we are all different!
The course has been created by one of the world’s very best sleep physiologist.
The program created by Stephanie will treat your insomnia; we’re so confident that we guarantee your money back for 60 days if you haven’t discovered a new sleep and a new life.
The Behavioural Sleep Medicine Course is exactly the same as the one she offers in clinic but is:
- Can be followed at whatever pace you wish
- Accessible at times to suit you
- Accessible anywhere in the world
- Considerably more affordable
This is not a second best course or treatment…
Your investment in your health will bring you a new life we guarantee it.
Unfortunately, the Sleepyhead Program is for insomnia sufferers only.
If you suffer from other sleep disorders, then this course is not adapted… BUT Stephanie Romiszewksi has a vast amount of experience with many sleep issues and is very well placed to either help you or put you in touch with someone who can.
We recommend you reach out to her clinic:
You can contact Stephanie by clicking this link
This course is for adults only. Whilst some of the advice can be applied to children, it is best to get some further advice from a sleep specialist as at different ages we have different sleep needs, and the course may need to be adapted for the specific age group.
We’re really sorry to hear this… There are a couple of points to look at:
- Firstly: was it CBT or CBTI? Although they sound similar they are not the same, and CBT is NOT made for treating sleep disorders.
- Secondly: we’d like to understand how your therapy was delivered and by who. Stephanie’s course has been created off the back of nearly 15 years’ experience and thousands of individuals treated. Her Behavioural Sleep Medicine course is based on CBTI. But it is that experience that means she is so successful at treating insomnia.
Your anxiety is completely understandable.. There are so many things out there that people try that end up making things worse.
You probably feel that that you have so little control over your sleep already and it might go all together…
Please rest assured, this course is no miracle, no quick fix overnight scam. It addresses the source of the problem and works on long term sleep improvement.
You will soon be rid of insomnia guaranteed!